The future of advanced automotive technology is here. From electric vehicles (EVs) to the batteries that power them to advanced fueling systems, the Advanced Vehicles and Infrastructure research team covers it all.
ADVANCED VEHICLES AND INFRASTRUCTURE TESTING & RESEARCH
- Battery electric vehicles
- Plug-in hybrid EVs
- Extended-range EVs
- Hybrid electric vehicles
- Advanced electric drive technologies
- Advanced energy storage
- Internal combustion engines burning advanced fuels
- Connectivity between EVs and the power grid
- Connected and autonomous vehicles
- Unmanned aerial systems.
The Advanced Vehicles and Infrastructure team provides research results and benchmark data to validate the performance of advanced vehicles and fueling infrastructure in a variety of applications and environments. The work of the team can be used to improve modeling for vehicle technologies. Industry and academia use the work to further their research and development.